Welcome!

Welcome to Organize. Preserve. Simplify! On this page, you will find my blog, which focuses on the archives, organization, information management, and library field, along with interests of mine, including: books, music, photography, & other inspiration. Please visit my pages below for more about myself and my business!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Surveying Microform

A mid-week post for you all!  Though, a repost in a way.  I have been working as a Microform Assessor at the Historical Society of Pennsylvania since July (see my resume for more information about the project).  My supervisor thought it would be interesting to share my experience with this project via "Fondly, Pennsylvania" the blog coming out of the Archives & Conservation Division.  In turn, I am in turn sharing it with you!

It features photos that I took, including some taken with my favorite iPhone app, Hipstamatic.

Enjoy: Surveying Microform

- Mary

No comments: